Saturday, January 14, 2012

Snivy Update!

 Hey guys what's up? Sorry I haven't spoken in a while, I've been kinda busy. My friend is planning a Harry Potter birthday party and I've been frantically trying to knit a present for him before the party. I would tell you what I'm making, but knowing my luck he'll probably look at my blog!
 Snivy is coming along very well. His head and head accessories are finished, and now I'm working on his belly plate. Then all that's left is his feet and the sewing part! I will be so relieved! I tried putting Snivy's head together and this is how it turned out:
 I can't believe how good he looks! The eye is temporary of course, but he still looks like the real thing. Now that I know he looks genuine, I can relax and continue crocheting his belly plate. Hope you all had a good New Year and that the rest of your year is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment